Legislation to lift Wisconsin’s effective moratorium on sulfide mining is on its way to Gov. Scott Walker’s desk after passing the state Senate on a 19-14 vote Tuesday.
- WPR: Natural Resources Board Approves New Rules For Sulfide Mining
- ICYMI: Eagle Herald – Communications director says release was ‘misleading’
- ICYMI: Aquila Editorial Highlights How Mining Will Offer a Bright Future to Marathon County
- WSAU: Marathon County Board Passes Mining Ordinance
- WSAW: Marathon County Board passes mining regulations